07/11 2010
This morning I woke up at eight, but I wore my pyjamas until 1 o’clock where I took a shower. I used the whole morning on homework and assignments, and it felt very nice to be finish at 12 o’clock. At that time I started cleaning my room before I took a shower. At 2.30 PM Krystle came out of her room saying “Good morning” – AT 2.30 PM!
In the evening I went to a birthday party with Krystle. It was a child of her cousin who turned one year. Krystle has a huge Philippine family, and the birthdays are large even though there is a birthday every second week. A birthday party in her family includes banners, balloons, lots of food and the kids make a lot of activities. It was my second birthday party over here, and I look forward to the birthday of her niece in two weeks.
In the evening I went to a birthday party with Krystle. It was a child of her cousin who turned one year. Krystle has a huge Philippine family, and the birthdays are large even though there is a birthday every second week. A birthday party in her family includes banners, balloons, lots of food and the kids make a lot of activities. It was my second birthday party over here, and I look forward to the birthday of her niece in two weeks.
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar