18/11 2010
Tonight Charlotte, Caroline, Rina, Camilla, Marlene, Thomas, Bobber, Nikolai, Signe and I went to a football game. It was the University of Washington against the University of California (UCLA). The UCLA team is one of the best teams, so we could not have tickets together. Signe and I purchased tickets together, and our seats were perfect. We had a fabulous view, and the atmosphere was indescribable. The game was very close, and the score after the first quarter was 10-7.
In the half break the big school orchestra made a huge show. It was fantastic and during the half break I realized that going to a Football game over here is not only about watching football. The only bad thing about the game was the temperature. It was so cold that Signe and I decided to buy a bowl of chowder after the half break. But the chowder helped and I survived the rest of the game.
When we came to the game we all expected that the Huskies would lose. But sometimes things don’t work out as you expect. When the last whistle sounded the score was 24-7 and the Huskies won.
– What a wonderful night in Seattle!
SO glad you got to experience REAL LIVE American Football!!
SvarSletThere is an energy in a football stadium that is like nothing else!!!