søndag den 7. november 2010

Thursday in Seattle


04/11 2010
We had no classes today, but we had to go to the Museum of History and Industry in the morning. We spent about an hour at the museum where we among other things saw a lot of salmons. Afterwards Signe and I went to the Space Needle to get some pictures in the fantastic weather. It was more than 20oC and cloudless – just amazing! We took a walk from the Seattle Center to the Sculpture Park and the Waterfront where we enjoyed the weather with an ice cream.

After eating the ice cream we walked along the waterfront to downtown, where we met Nicolai. We did some shopping together before Nicolai took the bus back home. We had just said bye to Nico when we met Bobber, Kokulan og Brændgaard. We decided to take the Monorail back to Seattle Center. After that experience Signe and I showed the boys the Waterfront and we had a “Footlong” at Subway –my first one since I was in The US two and a half year ago.

At five o’clock we went to the Experience Music Project, which is a museum just beside the Space Needle. I did not find it impressive, but the fact that we were all very exhausted did not make it more interesting. We took the bus home and I was very tired after a long and amazing Thursday in downtown. 

1 kommentar:

  1. So glad you have not had TYPICAL Seattle weather!! You guys have really lucked out!

    SvarSlet