23/11 2010
I woke up a 5.30 AM this morning. I decided to check if the school was closed, and I went to the college-website. On the front page it said: “College closed”(because of snow). I was happy because that meant I could sleep all day if I wanted. I felt asleep again and I slept until about nine o’clock.
At midday Caroline and I went to Target. Our hostfamilies thought we were crazy – how could we walk about one mile in the snow – but we survived. I have used the rest of the day in my room doing nothing. It has been a very relaxing day, but in fact I would rather have been in school.
We have our last day at the college tomorrow, and hopefully it is open again.
For the record, I would walk ONE MILE to get to go to Target....it's my most fave shop!!
SvarSlet