mandag den 15. november 2010

Saturday up in Canada

13/11 2010

My first night in Vancouver was fantastic! Up here I slept with a real “dyne” which was amazing!
After a real Canadian (American) breakfast Don, Gaye, Signe and I went to the Vancouver Aquarium. It was a pretty cool place, and especially the dolphins were wonderful.

We spent a few hours at the aquarium, and afterwards we drove to the Granville Island, which is an island in the center of Vancouver. The island has a big market place and a lot of fun souvenir shops.

At seven o’clock we went to a WHL hockey game. It was a very good game, and it was a nice experience even though I do not like all the fights. It was a very close game, and the Vancouver Giants lost even though the score was 2-0 after the first period. The final score was 3-4 after shootout. 

1 kommentar:

  1. an island in the middle of the city??? I must go and experience this!

    SvarSlet