lørdag den 2. oktober 2010

Arriving in Seattle

01/10 2010
We arrived in SeaTac – the international airport between Seattle and Tacoma - in the evening. I had been in SeaTac once before, but it did not make it uninteresting. In the airport came 3 persons from Edmonds Community College to welcome us. A bus took us from the airport 
through Seattle and up to the college, where all the hostfamilies were waiting. We were assembled, and the first meeting with my hostmum, Lillian, was a little awkward. She and I drove home and I realized that it would not be that easy to find the school again even though it’s only a few miles away. The car stoped in front of a big and well-maintained house. Lillian took me over the house, and I was absolutely not disappointed. It’s big, nice and comfortable. The long travel across the ocean had made me tired; therefore I unpacked all my stuff and went to bed early. I had no problems with falling asleep, so nothing has changed on this point. 

1 kommentar:

  1. Hopefully the sleep helped!!
    Things are always better when we are rested!! :-)

    Hopefully you are all settled in and feeling "at home"!

    SvarSlet