mandag den 11. oktober 2010

Maja's Monday


11/10 2010

Today I went to school as usual, and it has been a Monday like most Mondays are. I had dinner with Fie Fie, and at the dinner table I realized, that everything thing would be easier, if we just all talked the same language. I wanted to tell her about a waterfall. But it is not easy to explain what a waterfall is, when she neither knows the Niagara Falls or the Snoqualmie Falls. Anyway, I think she knows what a waterfall is now. 

2 kommentarer:

  1. What language does she speak??? I am shocked that she is here as an international student, but does not speak great English like you guys.....

    SvarSlet
  2. She is from China, and in fact her english is very good. She understands almost everything.
    It's worse with the one from Japan, she understands almost nothing, and she is only here to learn english this fall.

    SvarSlet