24/10 2010
Today I went to a pumpkin farm with Aiami, Krystle, Krystle’s boyfriend’s kids, Krystle’s sister and her friend. When we arrived at the farm we decided to take the “Corn Tour” with the hope of no raining. When we stood in the middle of the corn field the rain started pouring down monotonously. It was wet, but we had fun. After the “Corn Tour” we went to the Pumpkin field to find some pumpkins we could carve. We found that the pumpkins was too big and it was raining too much, so we decided to go to Fred Meyer to get some pumpkins. In the first Fred Meyer the pumpkins were still too big, so we went back to the cars and drove further to the next Fred Meyer. Krystle’s sister was ready to buy the pumpkins they had, but Krystle was not satisfied. There for we drove to the third Fred Meyer. At that store the pumpkins were prefect, and I was glad that we could drive come. Today I learned that pumpkins can be too big – even for Americans.
LOL So there is such a thing as TOO BIG??
SvarSletIT is also a tradition to take your little kids to the pumpkin patch/farm and take all kinds of pictures with them surrounded by pumpkins! I know we are strange...but I do miss the pumpkin patches at this time of year!