23/10 2010
Janne, Gorm, Signe and I went to a huge outlet center to go shopping today. Signe and I woke up early to bake a cake before we left to the Outlet, and the cake made the waiting time for the bus very comfortable. When we arrived at the Outlet I realized that I had been there before with my family. After about half an hour we passed by a bench, and I remembered that my dad had been sitting there for two hours while his family had been shopping. (It is that bench you see at the picture – do you remember it dad?) We spent five hours at the outlet area and I bought five t-shirts to the value of less than 25$. Afterwards I realized that I have done too much shopping over here – I need a shopping break!
After a long day with baking, shopping and transportation I went home very exhausted. But when Krystle asked me if I would join her at her cousin’s child’s birthday party, I said yes. It was nice to meet her big Filipino family and taste some philippine food – it is different but fine.
Talk about DEJA VU!!
SvarSletHow very cool!!!