21/10 2010
Today we took the ”Boing Tour”, which is a guided tour at the Boeing factory. It was very interesting and a little overwhelming to see the big airplanes and the bigger buildings. More than 29.000 people work at the factory, and like Emma said – “woaw, they must have some big company partys!” Everything was just enormous, and their production hall is bigger than Disney World – that’s amazing! We were not allowed to bring any electronic equipment, so I have no pictures, but I’ll not forget the experience anyway.
Today we took the ”Boing Tour”, which is a guided tour at the Boeing factory. It was very interesting and a little overwhelming to see the big airplanes and the bigger buildings. More than 29.000 people work at the factory, and like Emma said – “woaw, they must have some big company partys!” Everything was just enormous, and their production hall is bigger than Disney World – that’s amazing! We were not allowed to bring any electronic equipment, so I have no pictures, but I’ll not forget the experience anyway.

So glad you got to see this! Mads and Mathias went while we were there and they absolutely loved it!! Just like little boys!!!
SvarSlet