lørdag den 9. oktober 2010

Weekend in Seattle


09/10 2010
Today we were a group of Danish people in downtown Seattle. It takes only about half an hour with the bus from Lynnwood to downtown, and we took the bus at about 9.30 AM. In Seattle we were shopping and we tried to form a general view if downtown, but it was not easy. We had lunch at a brilliant Mexican restaurant, and we were all satiated after eating. After using too many money on shopping we took the bus back to Lynnwood. At home on 24th Avenue I realized that I had the house by myself. I decided anyway to take a run. It was delightfully to do something active, but it was a little frustrating to wait in the traffic lights. 

2 kommentarer:

  1. Is that a chili relleno that you ate??? OMG it looks FANTASTIC!!!!
    Don't worry about spending too much money...remember you are SAVING money from the DK prices!! :-)

    SvarSlet
  2. It is a chili relleno, how could you see that? :o

    SvarSlet