søndag den 17. oktober 2010

My unlucky day!



15/10 2010
Today Signe and I decided to go to the mall after our last class. After a few hours we wanted to go to Best Buy, which was only about 0.5 mile away. We wanted to take the bus, and we took the first and best bus. But after a few meters the bus turned right, and we realized that it was the WRONG WAY! There for we came to the transit center, where we had to take another bus back to Best Buy. So we’ll probably just walk from the mall to Best Buy next time. Sorry Signe, it was my fault!

In Best Buy I wanted to buy an external hard drive, but when I tried to pay my card was refused. I tried several times, but it did not help. It is not my day!

When I came back home at about 7 o’clock, there was no one home. It surprised me, and at eight o’clock I decided to make some Noodles on my own. Fie Fie came home at 9.30, and she saved my day. She had bought me a teddy bear and it is very cute – THANK YOU :) 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar