Today we went to downtown to visit the Space Needle and the Pike Place Market. It was nice to see Seattle at a height of 158,5 meters, and dad you’re right, it is pretty cool! In the Pike Place Market we saw souvenir stalls and fish stalls. Actually we saw people throwing fishes around. I tasted Starbucks for the first time today too. Unlike almost everybody else I just took a black coffee, it was really good, but big.
Moreover I got a new family today. I really liked my old host mum, but she had longhaired carpets all over her house, and I had big troubles with my asthma. My new host family consists of two young sisters which is great.

You had COFFEE at Starbucks?? You MUST try a Pumpkin Spice Latte next time... trust me! :-) It is like drinking a taste of autumn! IT is soooo yummy!
SvarSletI am so glad that you got a new house even though I know it was tough to leave your other host mom...but now she can take care of Pernille! :-)