06/10 2010
Today I met my new host family. It does not consist of two sisters as I thought, the youngest sister has moved. The woman, I live with, is young a very nice. She has a boyfriend, but he works in the air force and is in Iraq for the moment. The house is new and neat, and we are three international students in the house. Fifi is from China, she has lived here for more than a year and is very kind. The other one is from Japan, she has lived here for less than a month and she is not good at English. I like to be here, and it feels nice to breathe normally again. I feel relieved that everything has worked out; my only problem right now is that I can’t sleep in the morning. I wake up at about 5.30 each morning, maybe because of the time difference?
So glad that your new family is good! I was so worried!
SvarSletBut I am sure that the mom is happy to have you 3 international students there since her boyfriend is overseas....it must be nice to have so much life and energy in the house again!