søndag den 17. oktober 2010

Snoqualmie Falls


16/10 2010
Signe and I met at the transitcenter at 9.15 AM – we wanted to see the Snoqualmie Falls today. We took the bus to Seattle, where we took a quick look at China Town before we took the bus towards the mountains. The bus trip was not just a waste of time. We drove through beautiful nature, long tunnels (which my sister loves) and we crossed bridges. It took about two and a half hour to get to the Snoqualmie Falls, but we were absolutely not disappointed. The waterfall is just amazing! It’s huge, impressive and beautiful.

We had brought lunch to the fall, and we found a nice plays to eat. It was just beside a forest, and when while we were eating, a roe deer came by. It was apparently tame, and we took some good pictures of it.  

After eating lunch we took a walk in the forest, and I really enjoyed being up their - far away from everything.  Afterwards we took a last look at the beautiful fall, after which we took the bus back to Seattle.

It has been a fantastic and unforgettable day – and if you go to Seattle, you MUST see the Snoqualmie Falls!

1 kommentar:

  1. I am so proud of you two for being so brave! A lot of American teens would never just get on a bus and go and find something like this! We visited Snoqualmie when we were there last month and I agree... BREATHTAKING!!!!!!!!!!!

    SvarSlet